CERI 2020 Petrochemical Conference
Event Date: September 23, 2020
Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- Access to two full days of conference programming as well as Wednesday and Thursday evening fireside chats
- No delay streaming
- Real-time conference participation including live question and answer periods
- Recorded sessions, including transcribed question and answer periods
Virtual Registration Fee: $625.00 (CDN) - register online
- Enhanced infection prevention and control measures, including physical distancing requirements of at least 2 metres, remain in place.
- Events and gatherings can be larger in stage 2 with a maximum of 100 people for indoor seated/audience events.
- Indoor social gatherings, including both cocktail receptions at the conference, are limited to a maximum of 50 people.
- Outdoor events are limited to a maximum of 100 people.
The world's energy systems are changing but the consensus is that the world will continue to rely on fossil fuels for decades to come because they are low-cost, reliable sources of feedstocks, process energy and power.
If we consider the alternative, a phase-out of coal with growth in non-hydro renewables such as wind, solar and geothermal coupled with electricity storage, will these new sources of power become affordable enough to displace natural gas? If so, what will the impact to the petrochemical sector be?
In this time of energy evolution, what role will the Canadian petrochemical sector play in global markets? Can Canada expand its market share by exporting affordable and reliable petrochemical feedstocks to meet growing demand? What might the impact to Canadian natural gas production and associated liquids be, and, would an increase in feedstock exports impact the potential for Canada to see continued development of large petrochemical facilities here in Canada? Are current policies helping or hindering Canada’s petrochemical sector?
How will growing LNG production impact the sector? Where are the natural gas liquids going?
Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
1 Centennial Drive
Kananaskis Village, Alberta
A block of rooms has been booked at the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge, Alberta, Canada for participants of the CERI 2020 Petrochemical Conference. Reserve your accommodations online by August 27 to receive the group rate of $286.00 (CA) plus applicable taxes. You can also call the hotel’s Reservations Department at 1 (866) 432-4322. If calling in, please identify yourself as being with the CERI 2020 Petrochemical Conference group.
GOLF - Wednesday, September 23
Kananaskis Country Golf Course
1 Lorette Drive
Brunch: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
First tee time: 11:06 am
Kananaskis Country Golf Course is a 36-hole course in Kananaskis Valley, Alberta, consisting of two course layouts: Mt. Kidd and Mt. Lorette. When registering for the conference please indicate if you will be participating in the golf tournament. Please note that registering for the conference does not automatically register you for the golf tournament. The tournament is only available to conference attendees ... others will be admitted based on the availability of space. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Update at the Kananaskis Country Golf Course
The Kananaskis Country Golf Course is open for business and the CERI golf tournament is proceeding with space for 80 golfers. Please visit www.kananaskisgolf.com/covid-19 to learn more about the COVID-19 measures in place. Prior to registering for golf, please consider the following:
- While restrictions at Kananaskis Country Golf Course have been lifted, it is still recommended that while sharing a golf cart, the person who begins as the driver should remain the driver throughout the round. It is also recommended that carts be shared amongst residents of the same household, cohorts or social contacts, otherwise, masks are encouraged. CERI will provide disposable masks in your cart. Each foursome will be allocated 2 carts. If a guest is not comfortable sharing a cart, please inquire at the check-in area to see if an additional cart is available for your use.
- Please note that if you are planning on using a pull cart, Kananaskis Country Golf Course has a limited inventory of 15 pull carts available to rent. Please note when registering for golf if you will require a pull cart.
Consider this business opportunity to join other leading organizations in an exclusive sector. Increase your company profile by marketing directly to your target market. Sponsorship includes on-site signage, literature display and corporate acknowledgment in conference materials and from the conference podium. For more information about valuable sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com
To qualify for a complimentary media pass, you must be a reporter, editor or photographer with an accredited media outlet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to obtain a media pass.
Register For Event